Babies are adorable and cute and raising one is such a wonderful experience. If your baby is now old enough to be travel with, you might be looking for great diaper backpack. In this article, we are going to look at the best backpack diapers and see which one is the best for you.
Diaper backpacks although named ‘diaper’ are not used to only carry the baby’s diaper. The bags are created and designed to carry everything from a few pieces of the baby’s clothes, the baby’s milk bottle and simply everything you need when traveling with the baby. Most diaper backpacks are large and are divided into many compartments to hold different things. They will make travel a whole lot simpler and convenient. They are also built with the parent or guardian in mind. Manufacturers know that babies have lots of needs, so they design the bags to be comfortable and ergonomically safe for the parent. They are designed for long hour usage meaning they are very comfortable. While you would say that a normal backpack would do just fine, there are many things that a normal backpack does not have such as the many different sized and shaped compartments for different things.
We all want our babies to be safe and their things well organized while traveling and a diaper backpack is as close to perfect as you can get for this. In the following section we are going to look at the best diaper backpacks in the market today. The list has been compiled with all factors in mind and we guarantee they are the best all rounded backpacks.
|Name||Weight||Number of pockets||Check on Amazon
|Hip Cub Diaper Backpack||31.2 ounces||10||Check price here|
|Halova Diaper Multifunction Backpack||3.52 ounces||14||Check price here|
|Hafmall Diaper Backpack||3.52 ounces||13||Check price here|
|Bag Nation Diaper Bag||38.4 ounces||14||Check price here|
|JujuBe Structured Diaper Bag||31.2 ounces||12||Check price here|
|Titicent Multifunction Travel Diaper Bag||12.8 ounces||10||Check price here|
|HapTim Multifunction Large Baby Diaper Bag||35.2 ounces||17||Check price here|
|Kiddy Care Diaper Backpack||26.88 ounces||15||Check price here|
|Bagitalist Baby Diaper Bag||44.16 ounces||16||Check price here|
|Skip Hop Chelsea Downtown Diaper Bag||15 ounces||12||Check price here|
The Hip Cub Diaper is one of the most unique backpacks in the market. Everything from its design and aesthetic touches is unique and can’t be found in any other bag. It is a relatively small backpack with amazing versatility. It can be used as a messenger bag and a regular handbag in addition to a diaper bag. The bag comes with long shoulder straps to allow people of all sizes to be able to carry it comfortably. The long straps allow for a total hands free experience meaning the parent can easily carry the baby while still carrying the back.
- Using its detachable straps, it can be used as a messenger bag and a regular handbag
- The Hip Cub is lightweight
- The Hip Cub company provides great customer service
- There is no isolation in the pockets to keep foods warm
- There are not many color options
The Halova Diaper backpack is one of the best there is in the market today. It is colorful and has a playful design as a baby backpack should have. It is considered a nappy backpack as its design is simple and because of its relatively small size compared to other diaper bags. With the colorful exterior design, people will definitely know you are a parent. Other than the adorable look, this bag boasts some solid features that make it one of the best in the business.
But perhaps the best feature of the Halova is the light weight design they implemented. Despite having lots of room, the bag is light and almost weightless. The material used are light as well as durable. This light design guarantees that the parent is comfortable and does not struggle much to carry it. With that said, the following are the pros and cons of the Halova Multifunction Diaper backpack
- The Halova bag has a lot of compartments to allow easy packing and organization of the baby’s essentials
- There is a pocket at the front with insulating meant for keeping the milk bottle warm and storing other foods the baby may need
- The Halova is also one hundred percent washable in water. It does not discolor or suffer any tearing or any damage from washing
- It is quite affordable and readily available on all online stores including Amazon
- The Halova diaper backpack has small straps that may be difficult for some people to fit inside
If you know Hafmall, then you know they do not play when it comes to the regal and classy design of their backpacks. This diaper bag is no exception. The Hafmall Diaper bag has a great classy design that comes with a very unique zipper system for the main pocket. This bag is built from high quality polyester material that is water and dust resistant. A great perk of this bag is that it comes in six classy colors that include: gray black, chevron, pure gray, pure black, pink gray and navy blue lake blue. From the selection, you can see that the colors are not too bright or playful for a baby’s bag, and for some users this may be an issue. These colors however provide flamboyance and class for the parent which is what Hafmall were going for. The bag also has thick comfortable straps and zippers on all the compartments. It is also unisex, which is a great plus, meaning both dad and mom can use it. Other that these, the Hafmall has the following unique features.
- The bag is unisex which is a great plus, meaning both dad and mom can use it
- This bag is built from high quality polyester material that is water and dust resistant
- It comes in six classy colors that include: gray black, chevron, pure gray, pure black, pink gray and navy blue lake blue. These colors are flamboyant and classy
- The Hafmall bag has a wonderful attractive design
- There is a lack of symmetry in the compartments which can be off putting for some users
The Bag Nation Diaper bag is a large diaper bag that comes in three pieces. The pieces include: the man backpack, a sundry bag and a changing pad. The top zipper on the main pocket is a great design that you will definitely love when you first lay eyes on this bag. It makes the Bag Nation quite versatile and multipurpose. Women can use it as a handbag which is great additional perk.
Another wonderful feature of this backpack is that in the main pocket, there is a separate pocket for holding other things such as wet wipes. This pocket is smaller and more compact. It also allows for separation of wet clothes from dry clothes. As a parent, you know how useful such a compartment will be. The following are the pros and cons of the Bag Nation backpack
- It is quite spacious and has a lot of compartments
- It can hold a lot of weight
- It is quite affordable and readily available on all online stores including Amazon
- The Hafmall has long straps that allow people of all sizes to be able to carry it comfortably
- The long straps also allow for a total hands free experience meaning the parent can easily carry the baby while still carrying the back
- Some users have complained the colors are too flat and plain for a baby’s diaper backpack
Another great feature of this backpack is that the front pocket is insulated to prevent heat from escaping. This is the pocket that you would use for the milk bottle or light foods that the baby may need. You can even throw in your own food in there because after all, it is your bag. However, do not leave the milk or food in there for too long as the insulation only keeps the warmth for a short time.
The JujuBe is also one hundred percent washable in water. It is built from tough synthetic material that can be scrubbed gently when cleaning. The bag also does not discolor and the material does not wear due to washing. Everything in the bag can be cleaned in water including the inner and outer pockets. Many users have said and proven that there is minimal risk of tearing or any other type of damage.
- These compartments are spacious to allow for easier access of items and makes it easier for the parent to find stuff instead of tearing the whole thing open to find something.
- The JujuBe is made and designed from light and almost weightless material to reduce the stress on the parent carrying it
- There is a pocket at the back of this bag to reach items that may be too far and too low to access from the main pocket
- It is unisex meaning mommy and daddy can use it
- It is quite expensive for what it offers
- The quality of the zipper is questionable
This bag is also divided into very spacious compartments. These compartments are large enough for all the baby’s essential with even some extra space remaining. Some compartments are uniquely shaped to hold specific items. For instance, the milk bottle compartment is small and round in shape to hold the bottle in place. It also has an elastic band at the top to hold the bottle upright. The many compartments of the Titicent also allow for easier access of items and makes it easier for the parent to find stuff instead of tearing the whole thing open to find something.
- The Titicent backpack is quite cheap
- Its weight distribution is amazing and allows it to stay upright even when empty
- There is a back pocket for quickly accessing items at the bottom of the bag
- It has a very premium feel
- The side pockets are too small for diaper bag
The Haptim Multifunction Large Baby Diaper Bag goes for a classy and regal look from the colors to the design of every aspect. The amazing design means is can comfortable compete with other bags of its caliber. It has a premium look and feel and a relatively high price tag to go along with it. Because of this, this can be considered a great diaper bag for the classic man who doubles up as a dad. It is appealing and quite catching to the eye while still doing all the functions a diaper bag should do. The bag also comes in two classy colors that include: dark gray and light gray. Other unique features of the Haptim backpack are listed below
Perhaps the most unique feature of the Haptim Diaper backpack is the stroller straps it comes with. Unlike many bags in the market, this bag has stroller straps that allow you to connect it the stroller instead of carrying it separately on the back. This is a wonderful feature for long walks in the park that may stress the back when carried separately.
The Haptim backpack features a safety or security pocket located at the back so that it faces your back while hanging from the shoulders. In case you have any sensitive items such as keys, identification cards, phone, wallet or any other small item, this pocket is made for. It makes it very difficult for a pickpocket to steal from you. With that said, the following are the pros and cons of the Haptim Multifunction diaper bag.
- The Haptim is quite spacious and will fit everything you may need for baby travel
- The shoulder straps are thick and long and provide ultimate comfort for your back and shoulders.
- The pockets are insulated to keep the milk bottle or any other food material warm through the trip
- It has a wonderful touch of class that makes you forget for a moment that it is a baby’s bag
- The Haptim backpack features a safety or security pocket located at the back. It makes it very difficult for a pickpocket to steal from you
- The Haptim backpack is built from strong, sturdy durable material that is washable as well water and dust resistant
- The neutral selection of colors it uses makes it a great bag for men and women
- It is slightly expensive compared to other bags in this list
- The Haptim is slightly tilted at the back and this might cause some discomfort for some users
The Kiddy Care Diaper bag has a featured separate back pocket that allows you to easily get items from the bottom of the backpack. This heavily improves access and convenience of getting items from the bottom. We know how irritating it can be to unpack clothes as we try to reach for something that’s at the bottom of the bag. With this pocket, you will not have to disarrange and empty your whole bag to find something at the bottom.
- The Kiddy Care is very affordable
- It is very spacious
- The Kiddy Care backpack comes with a lifetime warranty
- It can be attached to a stroller
- There is no changing pad
The Bagitalist backpack is built from strong, sturdy durable materials that can withstand lots of years. These materials are also washable as well water and dust resistant. So whether it’s rainy or sunny, you can take the backpack out to play.
The Bagitalist Bag is multifunctional and has the compartments to prove this. It has a lot of designated compartments for different purposes, even for car keys. By doing this, the bag allows for easier management of the baby’s stuff as well as your own items. Things like car keys can be hardly misplaced while using this bag.
- The Bagitalist diaper bag has very comfortable thick and long straps with a design optimized for comfort
- It is made from high quality durable materials
- It has great value for money
- The bag is unisse making ideal for both mom and dad
- The Bagitalist has two zipper systems that make it difficult to operate with one hand
Just like the name, this bag is very unique in its design and features. It is a bag designed for the modern day mom that also doubles as a career woman. The Skip Hop Chelsea bag has a lovely design that makes it quite versatile in its functionalities. It can be used as a regular women’s handbag when need arises. Because of this, the bag is relatively small. But however small, the use of space in this bag is nothing short of amazing. It is well divided so that there is ample room for all the baby’s items and some of your stuff as well. Other great features include the following.
The Skip Hop backpack has little metal feel that prevent the bag from making contact with the ground. This is a great feature as you don’t want the baby’s items to be contaminated. The little feet are also gold coated for aesthetic and beauty.
It has outer pockets that to increase the amount of space available. This is in addition to the large amount of space in the main pocket. The outer pockets can be handy when carrying your own personal items such as keys and wallets.
The straps are long and comfortable to accommodate different sized people. It provides a total hands free experience meaning the parent can easily carry the baby while still carrying the back. The following are its pros and cons
- It has a great design that allows it to be used as a diaper backpack or a normal women’s handbag
- There are extra outer pockets to extra space
- The bag comes with little golden metal feet to prevent it from getting dirty quickly as well as for aesthetic and beauty
- It has stroller clips to allow it be attached to a stroller
- There is a secure dedicated cellphone pocket to keep your phone safe
- It is quite expensive compared to other backpacks on its level
The backpacks listed above are the best you can buy with all factors considered. Some of these factors include price, durability and comfortability. However, the best bag for you is the most comfortable for your back and shoulders and one with lots of room. With that said, we recommend the Hafmall Diaper Backpack for comfortability and space and the Halova Backpack for a more balanced backpack.